Mallory was born and raised in Alabama. She married her husband who is active duty military in the United States Army with over 17 years of service. They have 4 children and live in the heart of Niceville with their family dogs, Tiger and Boris. No matter where the military takes her, she immerses herself deep within the community and calls it home.
In her spare time, Mallory enjoys spending time with her family and enjoys being in the kitchen trying new recipes and cooking for her family and friends. She loves to bake. She is the go-to-person for all family and friend’s birthday cakes. She also enjoys being outdoors with her family. If the weather is nice, you will find her family hiking, rock climbing or spending time at the springs or the beach.
As a Military Spouse and mother to four young children, she understands the challenges that you face while transitioning from one home to another. She understands that home ownership changes lives and build futures. She will strive to fulfill the dreams of home ownership with unrivaled customer service. She understands that every client is unique and will take the time to find the loan product for their situation. She is a wealth of knowledge of the local area and quickly develops friendships with clients through sharing her love of the area with them. With immense attention to detail, Mallory earns the trust of her clients. Her customers are the core of her business. Their happiness drives her to succeed. Deep rooted in her faith, she strongly believes in running her business with integrity. She will not make a promise that she cannot keep. She treats her clients as family and will work diligently to help them achieve their goals. In true southern hospitality fashion, you walk in as a client but most certainly leave as a friend.
AZ LO# 1002858, CA-DBO1666711, FL-LO60933, NC I-179482, WA MLO-1666711, GA-1666711, AL-82932
Licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act.
Georgia Company License #31285, Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee
Specialty Loan Programs
Hometown Heroes Housing Program
Occupations Eligible for Participation
- Sworn law enforcement Officer
- Certified Correction Officer (Does not include any secretarial, clerical or professionally trained personnel.), Correctional Probation Officer
- Firefighter (an individual who holds a current and valid Firefighter Certificate of Compliance or Special Certificate of Compliance from the division)
- Certified Paramedic, Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), 911 Public Safety Telecommunicator
- Certified Educators
- Classroom teachers, Certified School Counselors, Social Workers, Career Specialists, School Psychologists, Librarians
- Licensed Child Care Operators
- Childcare Instructors—Employed by a licensed childcare facility
- Registered Nurse
- LPN-Licensed Practical Nurse
- CNA-certified nursing assistant
- Home Health Aides—Not statutorily required for certification—works for a licensed-only agency
- Health Care Practitioner
- Physicians, Physician Assistant, Anesthesiologist Assistants, Certified Medical Assistants, Acupuncturist, Osteopathic Physician, Chiropractic Physician, Podiatric Physician, Pharmacist, Dentist, Dental Hygienist, Certified Nurse Midwife, Speech-Language Pathologist/Audiologist, Nursing Home Administrator, Occupational Therapist or Assistant, Certified Respiratory Therapist, Licensed dietitian/nutritionist, Licensed nutrition counselor, Athletic trainer, Prosthetist-Orthotist, Electrologist, Massage therapist, Clinical laboratory personnel, Licensed medical physicist (X-Ray), Optometrist, Optician Hearing Aid specialist, Physical therapist, Physical therapist assistant, Psychologist, Clinical social worker, Marriage and family therapist, Mental health counselor
- Veterans and Active Duty Service Members